This is a key role within Cutteslowe Primary School, providing Childcare support for children from ages 4 to 11 in our childcare provision. We have a number of opportunities to work on different days throughout the whole year. We offer breakfast clubs, after school clubs and holiday clubs. Please see the job description for further details.
You will only be paid for the hours that you work. The hourly rate is outlined above. You will receive an additional 12.07% on top of this as holiday pay.
Do you have a proven track record of working effectively with children? Can you motivate and support children to play? If so, we can offer the right candidate enthusiastic children and staff, newly refurbished playground with extensive outdoor spaces and committed PTA and Governors.
Our school is part of the River Learning Trust; our collective vision is to be a Trust where pupils and staff thrive in schools which demonstrate:
- all-round education, academic success, lifelong learning and strength of character
- sustainable continuous improvement; no school standing still
- all schools being good and outstanding, or improving rapidly
- collaboration that is raising standards, and reducing workload
- where pupils, staff, parents and communities’ value all we do to support the best possible outcomes and experiences for our children and young people
We encourage applicants to visit the school to look around. To arrange a visit please contact Lee Smith on 01865 558944.
To find out more about the school please visit our website at http://www.cutteslowe.oxon.sch.uk
Please contact Lee Smith, School Business Manager, on 01865 5583944 or by email at email@example.com with any queries.
Interview date: TBC once applications received
The River Learning Trust and Cutteslowe Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and preventing extremism. All staff must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Employment will also be conditional on the receipt of at least two acceptable references (one from current/latest employer) and evidence of the formal qualifications required for the role. The River Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our schools’ community. It is an offence to apply for certain roles within schools if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. You should contact the school if you are unsure if this role includes regulated activity relevant to children.
For all RLT Safer Recruitment Documentation candidates should click on the following link RLT Safer Recruitment Documents for Candidates
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. For further guidance for applicants click on the this link: List of offences that are not filtered
Our staff are expected to maintain high standards of ethics and behaviour, within and outside school, by not undermining fundamental British values including democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect, and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
What benefits does the Trust offer to its employees?
- Annual pay increase for support staff (in line with grade boundaries)
- A Defined Benefit Pension Scheme with favourable terms for all employees (LGPS)
- Moving from the public sector? Those without a break in service can be reassured that RLT will recognise their continuous service.
- Employee centred and family friendly policies and practises that support you in and beyond your workplace.
- Offering flexible working wherever we can, in order to support the work life balance of our employees.
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity leave, paternity leave and parental leave.
- Competitive holiday entitlement for support staff (minimum 24 days rising to 32 day plus bank holidays per annum - dependent on grade of role and length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme