River Bank rapidly growing school which has the Olympic values and physical activity at its core. We are situated in the centre of Luton close to a range of good transport links.
We are looking for experienced teaching assistants to work with our pupils with Special Educational Needs. This could also be someone who has a keen interest in supporting children with addtional needs. We are looking for caring and committed people to support these pupils across the school. The role will include supervising pupils during morning break and part of lunch.
We can offer:
• brilliantly behaved pupils
• visible and supportive SLT who all teach
• free healthcare
• one paid family day per academic year
• supportive parents
• corporate membership to all Active Luton managed leisure centres
• a happy school environment where children respond to good teaching and have a thirst for knowledge
• commitment to a sensible approach to workload
• a strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
• the added security of Luton Borough Council's pay and conditions in line with maintained schools
Deadline for applications: midnight Sunday 4th June 2023
Interviews from week beginning 12th June 2023
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Lucy Brooks on 01582 531860 to arrange a visit.
At River Bank Primary School our commitment is to: Inspire, Empower, Achieve.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.