St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is located in the centre of Maidenhead, just a five minute drive from Junction 8/9 of the M4. We are welcoming and friendly with a strong commitment to staff development and the desire to make a difference in our community. We offer a positive, nurturing environment, with friendly, motivated children and a caring, supportive team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of excellent financial management and administrative services
- Have experience of accounting software ideally Sage 50 and Management Information Systems
- Be able to work independently, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Be responsible for setting & managing the budget, income and expenditure
- Report to Trustees, Governors, Head Teacher, CFO and stakeholders
- Meet all statutory and reporting obligations
- Be responsible for the H&S of the school premises and associated staff
- Line manage office, site and catering staff
- Have experience of HR and facilities management
- Experience in an educational setting would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please note, applications will be consider on receipt.