Hillside Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic Librarian to join our Primary School from January 2022. We are part of the very supportive Active Learning Trust, which consists of 21 schools.
We can offer you:
- fantastic bespoke built library – extension to the school built in 2014
- rich CPD opportunities and support network as part of a large, successful Trust
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- large school with a welcoming and enthusiastic staff
We are looking for:
- a librarian who is a total book lover and reading champion who engages with pupils of primary school age
- an efficient and motivated person with the ability to work on their own but also in in partnership to research and prepare information for teachers on a variety of topics for project work
- a professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can maintain supportive relationships with all staff, parents, pupils and the wider community – perhaps being involved with after school clubs.
- someone with good IT skills and a willingness to undertake short term planning preparing activities within the library.
- An experience of school systems would be an advantage although training would be given to the right candidate.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged – we will be open from 4th January 2022.
Please contact Miss Abbey Jones, HR Officer Telephone: 01473 601402
For further details and to apply online visit: www.hillsideprimary.co.uk/staffvacancies
Ofsted (October 2019) – Requires Improvement
Age range: 3 Form Entry from 3–11 years (including Nursery)
Hillside Primary School, Belstead Avenue, Ipswich, IP2 8NU
Closing date: 7th January 2022 at 12noon
Interview date: 12th January 2022