LEVEL 1B TEACHING ASSISTANTS
DfES Area 873/7007
School Name Highfield Ely Academy
Address Downham Road
Postcode CB6 1BD
Telephone 01353 662085
No. on Roll 139
Post Title Level 1B Teaching Assistant. Salary approx.£15,800
Required to start ASAP
Dynamic and energetic person needed to work in a Cambridgeshire area special school supporting children and adults with additional needs. All students have an Education Health Care Plan and range from 2 to 25 years of age. This is a term-time position, plus 5 training days per year. Hours of duty will be in the main Monday 8:30am to 4:00pm and Tuesday to Friday 8:40 am to 3:30pm.
• Work with a friendly team
• An opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging work environment
• Make an impact on students’ learning and lives
• Gain experience working with students with learning and behaviour needs
• Career pathways into teaching or development opportunities into to high level teaching assistants
• Be passionate about supporting children and adults in achieving their best outcomes.
• Be energetic and excited about working in a challenging and fun environment
• Have a calm and consistent manner
• Follow child protection or adult protection guidelines to keep pupils safe
If you would like further information please contact Pippa Edwards on 01353 662085, or email email@example.com.
To apply please go to our website using the following link www.highfieldschoolely.co.uk/our-school/vacancies and follow the relevant vacancy to the MyNewTerm website.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Midday Thursday 6th January 2022
Interviews: Monday 10th January 2022