At Beech Hill we will;
Achieve the highest possible standards of attainment of all our children through:
• Striving for excellence in all we do
• Recognising and celebrating the achievements of our children and staff
• Creating a safe, welcoming, caring and stimulating environment for everyone in the school
• Catering for the needs of all our children and ensuring equal opportunities
• Understanding, respecting and celebrating our cultural diversity
• Using positive behavioural approaches supported by clear guidelines to develop and maintain good behaviour
• Working in partnership with our parents/carers and encouraging parental involvement in the school
• Seeking links with our local community
• Ensuring breadth and balance in our curriculum and using cross curricular approaches where appropriate
• Extending and enriching our curriculum by providing a range of before and after school activities, holiday play
schemes and excursions during school time
• Encouraging regular and punctual attendance
We do not currently have any active vacancies. If you are interested in working for us please consider joining our Talent Pool below!
Let us know you are interested in working with us by joining our Talent Pool.
Are you looking for a different role at Beech Hill Community Primary School? Let us know you are interested in working with us by joining our Talent Pool.
If you are available for opportunities within our wider family of schools, why not join our Trust Talent Pool?