Someries Junior School is an inclusive and diverse community with high expectations for all of our pupils. We are committed to providing the highest standard of education for every pupil; it is a place where children really matter and every individual’s ability is recognised, developed and celebrated.
Our dedicated staff ensure that both adults and children enjoy working in a friendly, calm and purposeful environment. We enrich our children’s learning through a variety of educational visits, a broad curriculum and a wide range of activities and clubs.
- enthusiastic pupils who love learning
- an ethos of team working and mutual support
- supportive parents, carers and governors
- senior leaders that create a culture where all are valued and can thrive
- a good recent record of achievement (in line with national attainment)
- "a happy and effective learning environment” where “pupils behave extremely well and are making sustained progress" (Ofsted 2019)
We do not currently have any active vacancies. If you are interested in working for us please consider joining our Talent Pool below!
Let us know you are interested in working with us by joining our Talent Pool.
Are you looking for a different role at Someries Junior School? Let us know you are interested in working with us by joining our Talent Pool.