Wootton Lower School is a large village school, just outside of Bedford. We have four forms of entry from reception to year 3 and three classes in year 4, as well as a vibrant preschool, admitting children the term after their third birthday. From September 2023, we will be four form entry across the school. Wootton Lower School is a split site school. We have our years 3 and 4 children at our Bedford Road Site in the middle of the village and our preschool, reception and years 1 and 2 children at our Harris Way Site which can be found in the newer part of the village.
At Wootton Lower School, our aim is to create a caring community in which our children can feel happy and secure and where the children’s intellectual and physical potential can develop to the full, thus equipping them for life in the modern world.
We aim to:
- provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment where each child can enjoy learning
- provide opportunities and experiences where each child can acquire knowledge, develop concepts, skills understanding and lay the foundations for the future
- enable all our pupils to develop into successful, motivated learners who excel
- nurture and develop every child to become responsible and caring members of the community
- work in genuine partnership with families and the wider community
- provide for every child an enjoyable curriculum in a high quality, stimulating environment
- challenge, support and develop our staff to create an outstanding team.
We do not currently have any active vacancies. If you are interested in working for us please consider joining our Talent Pool below!
Let us know you are interested in working with us by joining our Talent Pool.
Are you looking for a different role at Wootton Lower School? Let us know you are interested in working with us by joining our Talent Pool.