What's special about working at Inspire Learning Partnership?
At Inspire Learning Partnership, we believe that people are the key enablers in delivering exceptional education for every child. Yes, there are some perks to working in our Trust, but we feel that the most significant one, is that we provide you with an environment where you can do your best work, have professional growth, be listened to, involved and valued. Our people strategy is at the heart of our work across the Trust. We are research led and psychological safety is an important feature of the approach that we take to staff development and growth within our Trust.
What we can offer you:
The opportunity to work in settings which benefit from being part of a multi-academy trust that is large enough to effectively support schools but small enough to know and care for them individually, and the people who work and learn within them, well. We take staff wellbeing seriously.
- A competitive salary and longer school holidays than maintained schools, including a two- week October half-term break.
- A variety of career pathways and bespoke professional development, including a thorough and tailored induction, performance development with a linked Line Manager, network groups, face to face and e-learning. We invest in people.
- Supportive colleagues who are committed to the #oneteam ethos. Opportunities to observe and ask questions of colleagues and to ‘give things a try’. We encourage innovation, research, bravery and development.
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Recognition of continuous service with Local Authorities and other Academy Trusts.
- CEO Awards to recognise those amazing everyday achievements.
- Cycle to work scheme and ongoing discount offers at Halfords and Tredz.
- The ability to be the change within the community that you will work in.
To relentlessly pursue excellence across our family of schools, where ethical, inspired and empowered leaders place children at the heart of everything; using their expertise and innovation to enable all to succeed.
Inspire Learning Partnership is committed to Transforming Lives and Building Futures of all.
We are compelled by a strong moral purpose to support and develop all children and staff within a family of schools to ensure that children make rapid progress and achieve success.
We offer environments of the highest quality to empower learners and create endless possibilities in ways which we meet the needs of all.
We provide an innovative and secure infrastructure to free staff to focus on teaching and learning and to give the flexibility to ensure rapid response to addressing needs.
Staff take responsibility for their own learning and engage in professional development and evidence-informed practice to improve the educational experience for all children.